Today, Gallup and Sharecare released a report that examines the well-being of 186 communities across the nation.
Prescott, Arizona ranks #9 in Overall Well-being and #4 in Community.
The report analyzes well-being across the following five elements:
- Purpose: liking what you do each day and being motivated to achieve your goals
- Social: having supportive relationships and love in your life
- Financial: managing your economic life to reduce stress and increase security
- Community: liking where you live, feeling safe, and having pride in your community
- Physical: having good health and enough energy to get things done daily